Identity and Access Management for Retail
The retail industry is one of the most fast-paced and ad-hoc tasked industries. The need to stay relevant is highly important in such an industry. Employees are always on their toes and shoppers expect the most seamless experience. To add security to this mix requires meticulous planning and an orderly solution. To achieve all of this – retail industries need some assistance in an automated manner from trusted sources. Identity and Access Management can be this help!
The organizations usually hold several outlets, multiple websites, and mobile applications. Their customers are also spread across online as well as offline. Yet, a lot of time, cybersecurity and its allied solutions are looked over in retail. Internal identities and customer identities both have to be managed seamlessly. Here are some of the hindrances to the retail industry:
Cross Identity (Formerly Ilantus) solutions bring assured security to the retail industry. Along with this, IAM solutions can help meet compliance requirements as well. These solutions aim at making retail industries’ experience with Identity needs hassle-free.
- Single Sign-On solutions can help employees log in to all their daily applications with a single click. This makes for a smoother experience for the employee and enables them to meet customer requirements seamlessly.
- Password Management solutions offer security with MFA and several service password capabilities. This reduces downtime in resetting passwords and saves help desk time. It makes employees more productive and secure.
- Identity Governance and Administration capabilities are a key tool in ensuring the high turn over never affect the company and its security:
➢ New employees can acquire access on day one as defined by their roles
➢ Employees are given access based on their role and privileges
➢ All the accesses can be managed in one single pane of view
➢ All access approvals and revoking is defined through workflows that ensure no access is provided on an ad-hoc basis and yet carried out quickly
- IAM provides a detailed audit trail as well
- A lot of the functions of IAM from Cross Identity are in line with regulatory requirements across the globe
- In case of any breach attempt, identity analytics smartly recognizes it before it has even occurred. This helps ramp up the authentication
- Shoppers experience retail through several avenues. Different outlets, websites, applications, social media and so much more. Having one identity for them to have a seamless experience on all these platforms is important.
- Customer Identity and Access Management from Cross Identity helps manage their identity.
- It provides security to their data and interactions as well.
- You can provide a seamless experience for the shopper with their interactions by suggesting products as per their preferences and history – this enables a personalized shopping experience
The fast-paced retail industry needs a solution that keeps up with this speed. An IAM tool like that of Cross Identity CI provides all the solutions and more in one single Converged IAM platform.
An IAM solution in a retail company shows care towards customer security which only adds to exemplary brand reputation.
Make your shoppers happy by providing a seamless experience and holistic security.