- Who We Are – Niche IT & Cybersecurity Consulting & Security Operations company, offering Fifth Generation Cyber capabilities to Enterprise Customers.
- Our Mission: Address the Security Risk & Cyber Resiliency Transformation needs of our customers.
- Our Approach: Bridge the gap between customers’ existing capabilities & their Risk-based security requirements, aligned to their Business Objectives. We bring cutting edge cyber technologies & platforms for building the Cyber Resiliency of our customers
- Our Experience : Extensive experience working with Enterprise Customers across Global Markets, transforming their Cyber Strategy.
- Our Team: IT & Security domain expertise with Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Telecom, Retail, Transportation, Government across North America, Europe, UK, Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific regions.
Could you tell us why you chose to partner with Cross Identity?
We chose Cross Identity for their innovation in the converged IAM space, bringing customization & value-added services around their products & services.
What do you think are the pain points of the IAM industry today, and how do you wish to address them?
– Managing Identities while complying with a range of data security & privacy regulations.
– IDaaS Cloud-based deployment
– IDaaS: region-specific customization, while supporting hybrid IT environments.
– Utilizing the Zero Trust concept in every aspect of IAM.
– Work From Home Identity Authentication, Secured Access Management, Password-less Authentication, Multi-Factor Authentication
– Support for identities that need to be managed: employees & third parties (including IoT devices)
We wish to address the pain points by providing a customizable, modular, All in One IDaaS solution.
How do you see Cross Identity solutions in collaboration with your organization making a difference in the IAM space?
We believe that Quant Samurai’s Enterprise Customers in the Global Markets will tremendously benefit from the value of Cross Identity’ offerings, coupled with Quant Samurai’s Cyber Transformation Services, enabling CXOs to address their core issues in the IAM space”- Abhirath Singh, Director – Business Development at Quant Samurai
What are your biggest strengths that you want to bring to the forefront along with Cross Identity?
Our Cyber & Risk Management services are designed for industry compliances and architected by Quant Samurai’s team of specialists globally. Our Services Use Cases in IAM address CXOs’ critical needs and enhance the customer experience with measurable outcomes.
Cross Identity’ IDaaS solution will enable us to bridge the gap between our customers’ existing capabilities & their Risk-based security requirements in the IAM space, enhancing their Cyber Resiliency.
What do you think is the rising technology demand in this industry especially?
The demand for a cloud-based service utilizing the Zero Trust concept, which enables region-specific compliances and industry verticalized customization while supporting hybrid IT environments.
What is your vision or roadmap for 2021 in terms of the partnership with Cross Identity?
Quant Samurai envisions to empower all its customers with Cross Identity’ CI, enhancing the customer’s Cyber Resiliency in the IAM space. Our key focus area is the Cloud space for our enterprise customers.