So, you’re in the market for some IAM technology?
Perhaps you are looking to eliminate passwords with Single Sign-On and Password-less Authentication.
Maybe you want to crank up security with Context Multifactor Authentication.
Or is it compliance? These new-fangled regulations from the Biden Cybersecurity Mandate need to be handled quickly and effectively, not to mention cost-effectively.
AHA! I’ve got it – you’re looking to become infinitely more agile by streamlining User Provisioning and Lifecycle Management processes and automating Access Requests. This could be the competitive edge you’ve been looking for.
After all, cutting the time-to-productive of new employees to almost zilch means your workforce comes online hours, if not weeks faster.
IAM Can Do All This – But Through Multiple & Siloed Solutions
There are many products out there. SSO & MFA? The gold standard – Okta, is a definite champion. User Lifecycle Management (ULM), Access Request, and Access Review/Certification? SailPoint comes to mind. IGA + PAM? Saviynt is a clear winner.
But if you want it all or are planning to have it all in due course, you’ve got to buy all of ‘em.
- 3x the price
- Complex and inefficient integration
- No synergy
- Multiple dashboards
- A whole lot of praying that they “play nicely” with each other
Why? Why the hassle?
Cross Identity™ Converged IAM – Absolute Synthesis at a Fraction of the Cost
This is new technology. Sshh! It’s hidden. It’s a secret. Nobody will tell you much about it, because nobody has a true Converged IAM Platform (CIP) yet.
But we do.
This is where you get it. Right here, from Cross Identity.
But What IS Converged IAM?
Converged IAM combines critical IAM technologies into one product with a singular dashboard.
Single Sign-On (SSO), Password-less Authentication (PLA) and/or Multi-factor Authentication (MFA), User Lifecycle Management (ULM), Access Request System (ARS), Privileged Account Discovery, Privileged Session Monitoring, Analytics, Reporting, and Workflow Orchestration.
And it gives you single-dashboard control over all these features.
Did You Know?
Converged IAM Identity Governance & Administration (IGA) features are typically called “Light IGA”. But Cross Identity™ is the only FULL IGA Converged IAM Platform (CIP). It’s true, it sports an Access Review/Certification System (ACS), fine-grained Entitlements Management, Segregation of Duties (SoD), and Password Management, making it the most complete CIP on the market.
All These Features! I Hardly Know What IAM Is!
And that’s OK! It’s a complex technology with many different processes for myriad use cases, and telling you a bunch of features isn’t telling you much.
Here’s what you have to know
IAM solves a set of cybersecurity, agility, and compliance problems that no other technology can.
Access Management products crank up security through authentication. You can sign in once to the dashboard, then sign into all your business applications with one additional click. And that one sign-in is protected by Multifactor and/or Password-less Authentication.
Converged IAM products do all this as effectively.
Identity Governance & Administration products enhance agility and security, enable regulatory compliance, and streamline Identity-related processes.
Converged IAM products with light IGA can do all this, but we do it as well as full-suite IGA products, with a smaller footprint and better user experience.
Privileged Access Management products provide specialized controls for privileged user accounts.
Converged IAM products handle most of these use cases too.
Did You Know?
Cross Identity’s introductory price is 1/3rd of competing Converged IAM products, with FULL IGA rather than light IGA. And the price is 1/9th compared to buying three disparate products for Access Management, IGA, and PAM. Get It While It’s Hot
So Converged IAM Is Just IAM, But Better And At A Lower Cost?
We didn’t think that would be enough for you. And it wouldn’t be enough for us either.
Here’s what Cross Identity can do, that others can’t do.
- Seamless Business App Integration for all IAM functions from one dashboard.
- Reduced Operational Overhead by eliminating the need to manage multiple solutions, interfaces, and vendors. Your IT team can attend to just Cross Identity.
- Flexibility and Agility: Converged IAM solutions offer greater flexibility and agility, allowing organizations to quickly adapt to changing business requirements quickly. With separate Access Management, IGA, and PAM solutions, changes in one solution usually require changes in the other solutions, which takes time and disrupts your IT environment.
- Better Risk Management: Converged IAM solutions offer better risk management capabilities by providing a comprehensive view of user access and activity across the organization. Separate Access Management, IGA, and PAM solutions don’t offer the same level of visibility and control.
- Improved Collaboration with a single platform for managing identity and access across different teams and departments, which can improve communication and collaboration and result in better outcomes.
- Faster Setup: Converged IAM solutions can be deployed in 1/4th the time of separate Access Management, IGA, and PAM solutions.
- Better User Experience: Converged IAM solutions offer a better user experience by providing a consistent interface to access different applications and resources. Admins can forget the frustrations of handling Single Sign-On and Authentication controls from one software, provisioning and access requests from another, and privileged account controls from a third and completely different product.
Want to know something even more rad?
Cross Identity is the only single source-code Access Management + IGA Platform.
- Even more synergy and efficiency
- Unique features impossible in traditional CIPs
- Micro-services model wherein you can just choose any IAM feature and use it without implementing the others. Like IAM? More IAM just in a few clicks.
And one last thing
Cross Identity is the world’s only Pay-Per-Use CIP.
Easy billing, huge cost savings, transparent pricing, extreme ROI, and a small entry price.
Cross Identity is brought to you by a veteran team with over twenty years of IAM services and product experience.
We’re helping you buck the trend of painful and expensive siloed IAM solutions.
Innovation is our first name.
Don’t believe us? Gartner says more than 70% of new IAM deployments by 2025 will be Converged IAM. They also listed us as one of the leading Converged IAM vendors and acknowledge superior IGA capabilities compared to competitors.
KuppingerCole and Frost & Sullivan also featured us in their 2021 IAM reports.
Cross Identity, under its former avatar, Ilantus, also won “Most Innovative in Converged IAM” at an RSA Conference in 2021.